Wallowa Memorial Medical Clinic provides MyChart, a free service that gives you secure, online access to your health care team, and medical record – wherever you are. MyChart is an Epic medical records solution.
WITH MYCHART, YOU CAN:
- Review your medications, immunizations, and medical history.
- View test results.
- Get clinic after-visit summaries and view your visit history.
- Send a message to your provider.
- Request a prescription refill.
- Research health topics in the Health Library.
Sign up for MyChart
During your next visit, ask your care team to help you sign up. And, get connected to your health!
Frequently Asked Questions About MyChart
Current patients 18 years and older can register for and use MyChart. During your next office visit, ask a member of your health care team to help you register. Get connected to your health.
Yes! The most advanced safeguards are used to protect your private health care information. You and your health care team are the only people allowed to see information sent through MyChart. The service is password protected and messages are delivered via an encrypted connection – not via standard email. They’re sent securely through the MyChart website and servers.
Your test results are available on MyChart as soon as your physician receives them. It depends on the test, but generally that’s within three business days. Certain types of tests and results of a sensitive nature aren’t shared via MyChart. Ask your care team for details.
All you need is Internet access, an email address and a current version of your preferred Internet browser (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome).
Yes. With MyChart, family members can link accounts for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more. It’s called “proxy” access and allows a parent or guardian to have access to a family member’s record – the same access you have for your own.
- Parents or guardians may automatically link to accounts of their children up to 11 years old.
- Health privacy laws don’t allow patients between 12 and 17 years of age to use MyChart. And, parents aren’t allowed to create accounts for them, either. For patients in this age group, parents must call or visit the clinic to discuss health information.
- Patients 18 years and older can access a family member’s accounts via proxy access. As your health care team for a “Proxy Consent Form.”
You can request access next time you visit our facility. Ask a member of your health care team to help you. You’ll need to select a unique username and password. It’s that easy.
For more information about MyChart or technical assistance with your account, contact the MyChart Help Desk at 1-877-569-7768.